- Meeting assistance at Labuan Bajo airport the drive to
- Melo Village is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding it.
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Ruteng Pu’u village is a traditional House and village of Manggaraian.
- Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng
- Belaraghi Traditional village is rich in natural beauty and imbued with cultural traditions and style houses beautifully decorated with symbolic carvings
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
- Soa is a large hot spring surrounded by a small forest.
- Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
- Overnight in Bajawa.
- Luba, Bena, village located at the base of Mount Inerie. It has a protected site of stones.
- Nanga Panda, famous for its blue stone.
- Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
- Detusoko is a terrace rice field on the slopes.
- Ndua Ria is a traditional fruit market.
- Moni, a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano.
- Stay overnight in Moni.
- Kelimutu Three Color Lake. Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
- Jopu is small village as a center of Ikat weaving
- Wolowaru is traditional house of Ende people and chestnut fruit industry in Flores
- Koka beach is one of the beautiful white sand beach on the way to Maumere
- Then continue to Maumere is a sea port located in the East of Flores. Transfer to Maumere and ending program.
· AC coach, private driver
· Meals, accommodation, entrance fee and personal needs.