- Meeting assistance at Labuan Bajo Airport/ Hotel then drives to
- Melo Village is our first point. It is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding it.
- Todo was also the center of the Manggaraian kingdom and the home of the royal clan.
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
- Golo Curu is a spectacular early morning view of the hills, rice fields, and mountain valleys.
- Liang Bua is Old Manggaraian myths and tales about small people living in caves are still doing the rounds.
- Batu Cermin cave is set within an impressive prominent rock formation near Labuan Bajo. Through a hole in the cave, rays of light find their way into the cave’s inside walls where they perform a spectacular show of reflected sunlight. This fascinating effect is caused by some slick, mirror-like rock surfaces that reflect the light
AC coach, Petrol and Driver
Meals, accommodation, entrance fee and personal needs.