- Meeting assistance at Labuan Bajo Airport/ Hotel then drives to
- Melo Village is our first point. It is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding it.
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
- Ranamese is a small lake that has a pleasant picnic spot surrounded by jungle clad hills.
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
- Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
- Overnight in Bajawa.
- Visiting other Traditional House of Ngada (Bena the base of Mount Inerie. It has a protected site of stones.
- Soa is a large hot spring surrounded by a small forest then continue to Riung.
- Riung is a small fishing village with white sandy beaches.
- Stay overnight in Riung.
- Snorkeling trip around 17 Island (snorkeling gear is provide by costumer)
- Nanga Panda, famous for its blue stone.
- Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
- Detusoko is a terrace rice field on the slopes.
- Ndua Ria is a traditional fruit market.
- Moni, a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano.
- Kelimutu Three Color Lake. Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
- Jopu is a small village as a centre of ikat weaving.
- Wolowaru is the only one chestnut fruit industry in Flores and typical traditional house of Ende people.
- Maumere is a sea port located in the East of Flores and ending the program.
Meals, accommodation, entrance fee and personal needs.