This tour is specially for costumer which is have very short time for traveling in Flores. If you do this program you have to book a flight back to Bali or another place from Maumere not from Labuan Bajo.
- Meeting assistance at Labuan Bajo airport/ hotel drive to
- Melo is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park.
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
- Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
- Overnight in Bajawa. (Duration trip approximately 10-12 hours)
- Bena, located at the base of Mount Inerie. It’s one of the traditional house in Bajawa and has a protected site of stones.
- Nanga Panda, famous for its blue stone.
- Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
- Detusoko is a terrace rice field on the slopes.
- Ndua Ria is a traditional fruit market.
- Moni, a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano.
- Stay overnight in Moni (Duration trip approximately 10-12 hours)
- Kelimutu Three Color Lake, it’s famous of three color Lake.
- Then continue to Maumere is a sea port located in the East of Flores, ending program.
AC coach, private driver
Meals, accommodation, entrance fee and personal needs